The Post Diploma Bachelor of Nursing application for Fall 2019 admission is now open. We will be accepting applications until April 1, 2019. Please check this page for important information about how to apply.
Upon completion of the Post-Diploma Bachelor of Nursing program, the graduate will be able to:
A future post-diploma student holds a diploma from the Higher Institute of Nursing in Qatar or from an institution accredited in Canada. They are able to work as a Nurse, but want to improve their practice and theory to move into leadership or graduate programs (Masters or PhD programs). They are excited about Nursing and passionate about the future of health care.
Steps to apply:
If you work at Hamad Medical Corporation you must follow the steps below to apply. Please note you must have 10 years of experience with Hamad Medical Corporation to be qualified to apply.
1. Check this link for a list of required admissions documents.
2. Complete the PDBN Nomination Request form. Only applications that include this form will be accepted.
3. Complete the University of Calgary in Qatar PDBN application. Only applications submitted with all required documents will be accepted.
4. Submit your PDBN Nomination Request form, University of Calgary in Qatar application and all required documents together no later than April 1, 2019.
5. Do you have any questions? If you have any questions about the admissions process you are invited to attend an Application Information Session. We will be holding several sessions, but they will all be the same so you will only want to attend one. The sessions will be held at the University of Calgary in Qatar campus and you can expect them to last approximately 30 minutes.Application Information Sessions:
We encourage students to apply to our program to allow us to work with you in obtaining the following criteria:
|Nursing 411||Nursing Scholarship|
|Nursing 421||Nursing of Families|
|Nursing 441||Health Assessment|
|Nursing 531||Community Health Nursing Theory|
|Nursing 533||Community Health Nursing Clinical Practice|
|Nursing 537||Nursing Leadership and Management|
|Nursing 539||Research in Nursing|
|Nursing 543||Senior Practicum|
|Nursing Elective||Senior (300 level or higher)|
|Statistics 211||Concepts of Statistics|
|Electives||TFive in total; at least 2 must be Senior (300 level or higher) courses; 1 may be a nursing elective.|
*Your passport, transcripts and nursing diploma, and detailed course outlines are required to do a preliminary evaluation of your file.
*If you are admitted, any documents not in English must be submitted in both the original language and as a certified translation in English.
For more information please contact UCQ Student Services at +974 4406 5222 or email@example.com.
Copyright University of Calgary in Qatar © 2017