Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) is vital to creating and maintaining a successful environment where all people can thrive personally, professionally, and academically. EDI recognizes the value of diverse voices and centers on inclusivity and community wellbeing as central facets of success. To bring those values to life, UCQ implements several programs and initiatives that actively make our campus a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive space.
EDI Contest (2022)
This project can be completed independently OR in a small group of 4 students from the same or different years.
Up to 10 projects will receive an award of QAR 1000.
The deadline for submission is February 22nd.
Project Requirements - Your reflection should include a description of the following:
- How the literature defines equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- What equity, diversity, and inclusion mean to the nursing profession.
- The importance of equity, diversity, and inclusion in terms of education and health care.
- Your personal perspective of equity, diversity, and inclusion and their impact on you.
- Recommendations for how UCQ can enhance its commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion as well as create an environment that is more equitable and inclusive.