Tuition and Financial Services
UNDERGRADUATE TUITION FEES
**Effective Fall 2019
|Bachelor of Nursing Regular Track - Four Year program - Example one year of study|
|Tuition (10 courses)||15,000 QAR|
NOTE: Students require a total of 40 course equivalents to complete a BNRT degree. Students generally take 10 courses a year.
|Post Diploma of Nursing - Example of one year part-time study|
|Tuition (5 classes)||7,500 QAR|
NOTE: Students require a minimum of 15 courses to complete a PDBN program. Students generally complete 5 courses a year.
|Nursing Foundations Program - Example one semester of study|
|Tuition varies based on courses required||1,500 - 9,000 QAR|
*Qatari students (holders of a Qatari passport) are exempted from Foundations and undergraduate tuition for their first attempt of a course. Should the student be required to repeat the course, either due to unsatisfactory grades or a course withdrawal, the student shall be assessed Qatar Resident fees for subsequent course attempts.
**Tuition Structure Pre-Fall 2019:
Spring 4,000 QR Sponsored Fall 12,000 QR Winter 12,000 QR Spring 6,000 QR
|Each 3.0 credit course||4,035 QR|
|Each 3.0 credit course||6,052 QR|
GRADUATE TUITION FEES
|Master of Nursing – Thesis (Years 1 and 2) per year||QAR 15,500|
|Master of Nursing – Thesis continuing after year 2 per year||QAR 4,500|
|Master of Nursing – Course based Non Sponsored per course||QAR 2,000|
|Master of Nursing – Course based Sponsored per course||QAR 2,000|
These fees are correct as of the time of publication (March 2019). The university reserves the right to change the fee structure without notice. Additional costs not listed here include lab coats, nurses uniforms, textbooks and other necessary supplies. These vary from course to course.
- An invoice is issued directly to your sponsor for UCQ fees, and may include textbooks, uniforms, lab coat, stethoscope, and CPR certification/re-certification
- Students are responsible for all fees not covered by their sponsor as well as immunizations, fees at clinical locations, and travel to and from clinical areas
- An individual invoice will be issued to you about three weeks after the add/drop deadline each term; fees may include tuition, general fees, textbooks, uniforms, lab coat, stethoscope and CPR certification/re-certification
- Students are responsible for all fees relating to clinical placements including immunizations, fees at clinical locations, and travel to and from clinical areas
** Non-payment – unpaid fees will result in a ‘hold’ on your account that will prevent further course registration and access to university services and resources.
Questions - See Financial Services located in G12
- By cash or cheque to Finance Dept. (Rm. G12) from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- By direct deposit to university’s bank account
|ACCOUNT NAME||UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY IN QATAR|
|BANK NAME||Qatar National Bank|
|BANK ADDRESS||P.O. Box 1000, Doha, Qatar|
Direct deposit can be done in 2 ways:
- bank to bank (instruct your bank to directly transfer money to the above university’s account)
- cash/cheque deposit directly to the above university’s account (at any QNB branch) stating student’s name & invoice#